by TJ AndersonLennon Stella's home, photo via People.comI was already impressed by Lennon Stella, who, by starring in TV drama Nashville, managed to build a double-threat career as an actress and
10 Cant Miss Nashville Headlines
10 Can’t Miss Nashville Headlinesby T.J. Anderson
1) Michelle Obama will make a cameo appearance on Nashville during its May 7 episode.
2) Speaking of Nashville, here’s a rundown of 17 things the show gets wrong about the city.
3) As of 2016, Music Row will be home to a new 240-room hotel. This will be the work of Virgin Group founder and British entrepreneur Sir Richard Branson.
4) Rents will likely rise for many Nashville apartment dwellers. According to Colliers International, the average monthly rent for all submarkets was $912 a month, a figure projected to rise another 3 percent by year's end, to $940 a month.
5) Tennesseean staff photographer Jae S. Lee has released a beautiful two-minute long timelapse video of Nashville.
6) You likely heard about the 17-room, 130-year old house near East Nashville's Walden development when it was offered free to anyone willing to move it to a new location (as the next phase of condos and shops will soon break ground in its place). Though many offered to take it, funding its move to a new location has proven implausible, and it’s now slated for demolition.
7) Speaking of old homes, when is a home old vs. historic? Historic Nashville Inc. breaks it down for us.
8) Trisha Yearwood has listed her Brentwood home for sale for $2.2 million.
9) Dolly Parton ordered everything on the menu at a Nashville restaurant! And Jack White footed her bill! "I've never felt so bad in my life," she said. "(The bill) had to be outrageous because (the restaurant) was expensive!"
10) Check out these eerie photos of the abandoned Tennessee State Prison.
TJ Anderson is a Nashville Realtor with Benchmark Realty who's helped countless clients both buy a home and sell a home in Nashville, Tennessee. He blogs about Nashville regularly, from Nashville-area....
Latest Blog Posts
by TJ AndersonIf you’re looking to buy a home in Williamson County that gives you space for your family, room to entertain, lots of luxury and easy access to all that makes the area appealing: Let
by TJ AndersonAlong with helping people buy and sell homes in Nashville, I’ve been busy over the past handful of years pursuing a related passion, and working with a team on building new homes