Don't know about you, but even moreso than the start of the New Year, Spring feels full of possibility. I want to get organized and upgrade, freshen things up and make positive changes. Here are five things I want for my house this spring:
1. Letter and bill sorter. There are lots of dweeby bill sorters; I'm hoping to find an antiquey one something like this one.
2. Singing in the shower just got real. Or it would get real if I had this Kohler Moxie showerhead, which pipes in music through a wireless speaker while you're lathering up.
3. A fridge that dispenses carbonated water. Y'all! Seriously. On Valentine's Day this year, Samsung paired with SodaStream to unveil the industry’s first-ever refridgerator with an automatic sparkling water dispenser. Check it.
4. A key holder. For those who chronically misplace their keys (or those who are just compulsively into everything having its own place), this key rack--with its built-in skeleton key collection--has major character.
5. A new doormat. The one I'm showing hereis a DIY version, and that ain't happening. But I like it anyway.
What changes would you like to make around your house this season?
Author:TJ Anderson Phone: 615-364-1530 Dated: March 11th 2013 Views: 1,243 About TJ: TJ Anderson is a Nashville Realtor with Benchmark Realty who's helped countless clients both buy a h...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
by TJ AndersonAround Record Store Day this year, I did a little shoppi
"TJ sold our house in franklin on the first showing! Although TJ helped us buy and sell our home almost three years ago, he continues to help us whenever we need it. He's more than a realtor he's a friend,"