Don't know about you, but even moreso than the start of the New Year, Spring feels full of possibility. I want to get organized and upgrade, freshen things up and make positive changes. Here are five things I want for my house this spring:
1. Letter and bill sorter. There are lots of dweeby bill sorters; I'm hoping to find an antiquey one something like this one.
2. Singing in the shower just got real. Or it would get real if I had this Kohler Moxie showerhead, which pipes in music through a wireless speaker while you're lathering up.
3. A fridge that dispenses carbonated water. Y'all! Seriously. On Valentine's Day this year, Samsung paired with SodaStream to unveil the industry’s first-ever refridgerator with an automatic sparkling water dispenser. Check it.
4. A key holder. For those who chronically misplace their keys (or those who are just compulsively into everything having its own place), this key rack--with its built-in skeleton key collection--has major character.
5. A new doormat. The one I'm showing hereis a DIY version, and that ain't happening. But I like it anyway.
What changes would you like to make around your house this season?
Author:TJ Anderson Phone: 615-364-1530 Dated: March 11th 2013 Views: 1,288 About TJ: TJ Anderson is a Nashville Realtor with Benchmark Realty who's helped countless clients both buy a h...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
by TJ AndersonWith the continued influx of new Nashvillians from more
"I highly recommend T.J.! He was super professional and knowledgeable about the home market in Williamson county. T.J. was always really fast to get back with me which was a breath of fresh air compared to other lackadaisical realtors I have worked with in the past."