by TJ AndersonIf you follow me on Instagram, this is probably already clear to you, but I’m a diehard, devoted, dedicated Nashville Preds fan, and while we’re in the middle of the 2018 Stanley
5 New Things For Spring
by T.J. Anderson
Don't know about you, but even moreso than the start of the New Year, Spring feels full of possibility. I want to get organized and upgrade, freshen things up and make positive changes. Here are five things I want for my house this spring:
1. Letter and bill sorter. There are lots of dweeby bill sorters; I'm hoping to find an antiquey one something like this one.
2. Singing in the shower just got real. Or it would get real if I had this Kohler Moxie showerhead, which pipes in music through a wireless speaker while you're lathering up.
3. A fridge that dispenses carbonated water. Y'all! Seriously. On Valentine's Day this year, Samsung paired with SodaStream to unveil the industry’s first-ever refridgerator with an automatic sparkling water dispenser. Check it.
4. A key holder. For those who chronically misplace their keys (or those who are just compulsively into everything having its own place), this key rack--with its built-in skeleton key collection--has major character.
5. A new doormat. The one I'm showing here is a DIY version, and that ain't happening. But I like it anyway.
What changes would you like to make around your house this season?
TJ Anderson is a Nashville Realtor with Benchmark Realty who's helped countless clients both buy a home and sell a home in Nashville, Tennessee. He blogs about Nashville regularly, from Nashville-area....
Latest Blog Posts
by TJ AndersonLennon Stella's home, photo via People.comI was already impressed by Lennon Stella, who, by starring in TV drama Nashville, managed to build a double-threat career as an actress and
by TJ AndersonIf you’re looking to buy a home in Williamson County that gives you space for your family, room to entertain, lots of luxury and easy access to all that makes the area appealing: Let