by TJ AndersonLast week, WKRN in Nashville took a little breather from the busy real estate market in Nashville, and focused on the busy real estate market in Lebanon, TN.It’s showing “no signs
7 Nashville Headlines Not To Miss
Our golden city just keeps getting sparklier! Nashville is still having its day in the sun, and we sure are enjoying our turn in the national spotlight. Especially last week. Not only was the 2013 CMA Festival putting Music City in the news, but we're showing up in other ways, too. Enjoy these links!
- Newly featured on the House Beautiful website, this Nashville house, which is home to antiques dealer Jeannette Whitson, has just floored us. Do you love it, too?
- This Hollywood Reporter piece shows some major love to Nashville eateries like Etch, The Southern, Holland House, and The Pharmacy, as well as our celebrities (think power couples like Amy Grant and Vince Gill, Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams-Paisley, and Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black).
- Speaking of Nashville celebs, Hills troublemaker Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler eloped here earlier today.
- More good news: Nashville home sales have hit a six-year high. There were 3,061 home sales reported in the Nashville area in May, up 22.4 percent from a year ago.
- Incidentally, would you believe that Nashville rental prices are rising faster than any other place in the nation?
- And just so we have something to file under "Weird News," there's a Nashville father who has 22 kids by 14 different women. He's in the national news because he's been sued for unpaid child support.
- Finally, Mayor Karl Dean has announced the return of Nashville's popular free summer music series on Thursday nights, now called Nashville Dancin' (formerly Dancing in the District).
TJ Anderson is a Nashville Realtor with Benchmark Realty who's helped countless clients both buy a home and sell a home in Nashville, Tennessee. He blogs about Nashville regularly, from Nashville-area....
Latest Blog Posts
by TJ AndersonClicking through Southern Living this week, I came on this report on the fastest-selling homes in America, and how Nashville fits in — nestled at No. 5, sandwiched by two other
by TJ AndersonSomething the Nashville Business Journal pointed out last week caught my eye: a new downtown Nashville condo listing, should it sell at the listed price, would set a new record price