by TJ AndersonFinding the right time to sell and/or buy a Nashville home is a tough juggle — I know that all too well personally and professionally.You’re weighing out your own schedule, the way
Arrington Retreat By Riverbirch Homes
We are so proud to announce that we'll be working with Riverbirch Homes to sell some of the gorgeous homes going up now in the Arrington Retreat Development in Nolensville, TN (Williamson County). The community master plan for Arrington Retreat--comprised of 283 acres of hills, meadows, mature trees, not to mention the beautiful Arrington Creek--has been designed by award-winning land planner Dwight Kiser with LDI Design Inc. Far from your run-of-the-mill cookie cutter properties, these houses are crammed with custom details. Home prices will range from the $290s to $450s. When it's complete, the community will include 230 new homes, with custom home sites and land lots for sale ranging from 1/3 to 1/2 acre.Here are just a few things about Arrington Retreat worth noting:
- Small town living + convenience of big city: At the crossroads between Nashville, Franklin, and Murfreesboro, Arrington Retreat offers Tennessee small town living just minutes from Music City's amenities. Arrington Vineyards is just minutes away and has a multitude of events throughout the year including Music in the Vines.
- An "Amenity Center": Live at Arrington Retreat, and you can relax poolside with friends and family at the Amenity Center, with a resort-style pool overlooking a hillside vista.
- A community garden: A huge, sunbathed area is designated for homeowners to plant their own gardens. Grow your own flowers, and teach your children the joy of cultivating your own vegetables.
- Walking trails: Enjoy the beauty of nature and breathe the fresh country air on walking trails that trace the banks of Arrington Creek.
- Arrington Creek: This picturesque and historic stream courses through the property, deep enough for fishing and shallow enough for wading.
- Creekside patio: Enjoy cook-outs amid the sound of crickets at this uniquely rural entertainment venue.
RiverBirch are supreme, quality builders, and we are honored to have the opportunity to sell their fine homes. Check out some of the RiverBirch Homes floorplans here. And like Arrington Retreat on Facebook to keep up to date with the development.Want to know more? Text "Arrington" to 615.866.4670
TJ Anderson is a Nashville Realtor with Benchmark Realty who's helped countless clients both buy a home and sell a home in Nashville, Tennessee. He blogs about Nashville regularly, from Nashville-area....
Latest Blog Posts
by TJ AndersonAfter more than a year of construction, the new Madison Park Community Center, just north of Nashville, opened to the public on May 31, giving Madtown residents another reason to love
by TJ AndersonMilkshakes with an entire slice of cheesecake as a garnish. Ice cream cones hiding in giant tufts of cotton candy and candy crunchies. I’m not afraid of an over-the-top Nashville
by TJ AndersonIt’s still largely a seller’s market here in Nashville real estate, and it has been for some time. Which can sometimes make buying a home in Nashville a little more complicated,