by TJ AndersonFinding the right time to sell and/or buy a Nashville home is a tough juggle — I know that all too well personally and professionally.You’re weighing out your own schedule, the way
Urban Luxury Home of the Day: A Dream House in Hillsboro Village
By T.J. Anderson
2610 Westwood Avenue, Nashville, TN 37212
Yeah, so the title of this blog post may show a little personal bias and all, but this house just really does it for me. Unfortunately, I'm not in the market for a house right now, but maybe you are? This one is in Hillsboro Village, which is only part of what makes it such a dream.
Other things to love about 2610 Westwood Avenue:
1) Built in 1930, it has a combo of classic Tudor style and modern awesomeness, thanks to a full remodel in 2001 that included electrical and plumbing. Additional updates were made in 2010 and 2012.
2) A new roof and new paint on both the exterior and interior, plus new stainless appliances and more.
3) 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and 2,065 total square feet.
4) The bold and yet super stunning wallpaper in the dining room (Since when do I like wallpaper, much less floral wallpaper?) and tasteful, soothing paint colors throughout the rest of the home.
5) A beautiful, contemporary master bathroom.
6) The floors! Tile and traditional hardwood downstairs and white painted hardwood upstairs.
7) The huge, fenced, level backyard and deck.
Are you liking this property, too? I'll be happy to take you to see it or answer any questions you have about it. I can be reached at 615.866.4670.
TJ Anderson is a Nashville Realtor with Benchmark Realty who's helped countless clients both buy a home and sell a home in Nashville, Tennessee. He blogs about Nashville regularly, from Nashville-area....
Latest Blog Posts
by TJ AndersonAfter more than a year of construction, the new Madison Park Community Center, just north of Nashville, opened to the public on May 31, giving Madtown residents another reason to love
by TJ AndersonMilkshakes with an entire slice of cheesecake as a garnish. Ice cream cones hiding in giant tufts of cotton candy and candy crunchies. I’m not afraid of an over-the-top Nashville
by TJ AndersonIt’s still largely a seller’s market here in Nashville real estate, and it has been for some time. Which can sometimes make buying a home in Nashville a little more complicated,