by TJ AndersonOutside of Nashville real estate (and sometimes the Preds), the ladies in my life (both two- and four-legged) take up a healthy share of my focus and attention. The little one, in
Your Local ML MESS Volume 3
What time is it? It's time for the best of the worst in real estate photography.
We affectionately refer to these gems as "ML Messes." We take the best of the worst photos we have encountered on our searches for our clients. Can we get a filter in here?
If you missed the past 2 editions to the ML Mess series, check them out here:
ML Mess Volume 1
ML Mess Volume 2
1. All measurements are approximate, and based upon the wingspan of NBA Legend Michael Jordan.
2. Spacious living room....probably.
3. A master bedroom for the kid and/or carnival winner in all of us.
4. I've got a strong feline you'll love this place!
5. Housekeeper sold separately.
6. Gourmet kitchen, complete with debilitating vertigo.
7. Armchair and TV remain with home as a pair..all other furniture has turned against them.
That's it for this week! What was your favorite? Got a house to sell? Don't let instagram market your home, call us, and we'll get our professional photography team out there ASAP!
**all captions are completely satire & do not represent the pictures or homes being sold in any way**
TJ Anderson is a Nashville Realtor with Benchmark Realty who's helped countless clients both buy a home and sell a home in Nashville, Tennessee. He blogs about Nashville regularly, from Nashville-area....
Latest Blog Posts
by TJ AndersonThere are a lot of different reasons why the Nashville real estate market has boomed over the last handful of years. We’ve seen massive cultural growth here in Nashville, from
by TJ AndersonI’m getting ready to catch some Nashville fireworks tonight with the family, but getting in a few hours of searching Nashville home listings today, too. On Independence Day, if I
by TJ AndersonFrom the no-surprise department: “Home buyers get more bang for their buck in Nashville's suburbs,” The Tennessean shared late last week.True of most cities; definitely true of