by TJ AndersonThe report I was just reading about how Nashville is now a “luxury housing market to watch” had some Williamson County findings, too. For luxury buyers, it said, Williamson is the
Your Local ML MESS Volume 4
If you missed the past editions to the ML Mess series, check them out here:
ML Mess Volume 1
ML Mess Volume 2
ML MESS Volume 3
1. You won't like this bathroom when it's angry! Hulk. SHOWER!
2. Gym. Sleep. Music.
3. Oven and Refrigerator sold separately as Refrigerator has filed for separation due to Oven's relentless yelling and angry looks.
4. The Refrigerator is the star of this kitchen! The condition or revenge plotting of the lesser heralded oven who waits in the shadows is unknown.
5. Do you Smell, what this agent..is sellin? Do YOU BROTHER?!
6. Basketball court for those who hate to dribble.
**all captions are completely satire & do not represent the pictures or homes being sold in any way**
TJ Anderson is a Nashville Realtor with Benchmark Realty who's helped countless clients both buy a home and sell a home in Nashville, Tennessee. He blogs about Nashville regularly, from Nashville-area....
Latest Blog Posts
by TJ AndersonI’ve made pretty plain my enduring love of bold-patterned painted concrete/encaustic tile, and if you look around home design blogs and magazines, it’s clear how much that decor