by TJ AndersonWe’ve worked on a slew of Nashville homes in recent years, both top-to-bottom renovations and foundation-to-roof new builds. Regardless of whether we’re bringing new life to an old
Your Local ML MESS Volume 4
If you missed the past editions to the ML Mess series, check them out here:
ML Mess Volume 1
ML Mess Volume 2
ML MESS Volume 3
1. You won't like this bathroom when it's angry! Hulk. SHOWER!
2. Gym. Sleep. Music.
3. Oven and Refrigerator sold separately as Refrigerator has filed for separation due to Oven's relentless yelling and angry looks.
4. The Refrigerator is the star of this kitchen! The condition or revenge plotting of the lesser heralded oven who waits in the shadows is unknown.
5. Do you Smell, what this agent..is sellin? Do YOU BROTHER?!
6. Basketball court for those who hate to dribble.
**all captions are completely satire & do not represent the pictures or homes being sold in any way**
TJ Anderson is a Nashville Realtor with Benchmark Realty who's helped countless clients both buy a home and sell a home in Nashville, Tennessee. He blogs about Nashville regularly, from Nashville-area....
Latest Blog Posts
by TJ AndersonIf you’re planning on selling a home in Nashville, there are some tried-and-true, year-round kinds of prep you’ll want to take on, from deep cleaning to decluttering. But beyond
by TJ AndersonFrom time to time, I can subscribe to the “if it’s worth doing, it’s worth overdoing” axiom. And apparently, so does the new Legendairy Milkshake Bar, opening in June at 171
by TJ AndersonHigh praise from New York’s Observer: They just listed Nashville among “The 5 Best Cities in the World With Up-and-Coming Art Scenes,” alongside Vienna, Austria, Beijing, China,