by TJ AndersonI’m forever on the lookout for places to buy vintage furniture in Nashville. I’m also forever on the lookout for places to buy unique, handmade home decor.So, when Dashwood&
10 Great Real Estate Headlines
1. One Nashville condo owner is accepting digital currency Bitcoin as payment. The two-bedroom condo, located on Charlotte Pike, is priced at $124,900.
2. Country music power couple Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert have at long last invested in a Music City address of their own.
3. Speaking of celebrities, Kings of Leon bassist Jared Followill’s Green Hills pad is still on the market for $3.5 million. It’s 8,000 square feet and includes a media room, wine cellar and wine tasting room, and an infinity pool with a spa. Get the deets here.
4. Residential real estate isn’t the only thing making headlines in Nashville. Commercial real estate is breaking records here, too.
5. Real estate’s “dirty little secret.” All the more reason to find a realtor you truly trust.
6. The 10 Most Expensive Real Estate Markets in the World. New York comes in at No. 6; can you guess which cities are pricier?
7. How to Sell Your House When You Have Pets: “When selling your house, the common advice is to minimize any signs that your home contains pets. Among the concerns about pets when staging a home are that buyers might be afraid or nervous around pets and may be concerned about what your pets have done in the house.”
8. An enduring real estate quandrary is addressed here: Should You Buy a New Home Before Selling Your Current One?
9. A celebrated Nashville home stager reveals What Turns Buyers On.
10. An East Nashville Tudor was featured on Design*Sponge last week. Check it.
TJ Anderson is a Nashville Realtor with Benchmark Realty who's helped countless clients both buy a home and sell a home in Nashville, Tennessee. He blogs about Nashville regularly, from Nashville-area....
Latest Blog Posts
by TJ AndersonThis month we marked two years since we brought home our rescue pup, Lucy Palmer. In October, I celebrate our rescue dog; all months, I celebrate pet rescue in general.If you’re
by TJ AndersonHome design is my particular passion, but I’m inspired by all kinds of visual art forms, from mural-making to graphic design. And in a creatively focused city like Nashville,
by TJ AndersonWhen you have a little one in your Nashville home, the idea of skipping the pumpkin carving around this time of year is a little bit… nope. Luckily, I enjoy the process — it’s a