by TJ AndersonWith a lot of Nashvillians, there’s still a bit of a disconnect, where the Nashville Symphony is seen as something geared only toward folks who were reared on classical music and in
5 New Things For Spring
by T.J. Anderson
Don't know about you, but even moreso than the start of the New Year, Spring feels full of possibility. I want to get organized and upgrade, freshen things up and make positive changes. Here are five things I want for my house this spring:
1. Letter and bill sorter. There are lots of dweeby bill sorters; I'm hoping to find an antiquey one something like this one.
2. Singing in the shower just got real. Or it would get real if I had this Kohler Moxie showerhead, which pipes in music through a wireless speaker while you're lathering up.
3. A fridge that dispenses carbonated water. Y'all! Seriously. On Valentine's Day this year, Samsung paired with SodaStream to unveil the industry’s first-ever refridgerator with an automatic sparkling water dispenser. Check it.
4. A key holder. For those who chronically misplace their keys (or those who are just compulsively into everything having its own place), this key rack--with its built-in skeleton key collection--has major character.
5. A new doormat. The one I'm showing here is a DIY version, and that ain't happening. But I like it anyway.
What changes would you like to make around your house this season?
TJ Anderson is a Nashville Realtor with Benchmark Realty who's helped countless clients both buy a home and sell a home in Nashville, Tennessee. He blogs about Nashville regularly, from Nashville-area....
Latest Blog Posts
by TJ AndersonI’m forever on the lookout for places to buy vintage furniture in Nashville. I’m also forever on the lookout for places to buy unique, handmade home decor.So, when Dashwood&
by TJ AndersonThis month we marked two years since we brought home our rescue pup, Lucy Palmer. In October, I celebrate our rescue dog; all months, I celebrate pet rescue in general.If you’re
by TJ AndersonHome design is my particular passion, but I’m inspired by all kinds of visual art forms, from mural-making to graphic design. And in a creatively focused city like Nashville,