by TJ AndersonWith a lot of Nashvillians, there’s still a bit of a disconnect, where the Nashville Symphony is seen as something geared only toward folks who were reared on classical music and in
A Laurelbrooke Masterpiece In Franklin TN
What: 1612 Whispering Hills Dr, Franklin, TN 37069
- Located in private, gated community LaurelBrooke, home to spectacular properties, amenities, and streetscapes. This community sits on close to 600 acres of serene forest land just a few miles south of Nashville and a few miles north of historic Franklin.
- 5 bedrooms (master bedroom downstairs, 4 bedrooms up), 8 bathrooms (3 1/2 bathrooms downstairs, 5 up)
- 8,674 square foot home / 49,658 square foot lot
- Private pool and hot tub with fountains
- Over 2,000 square feet of porches and patios
- Viking kitchen
- Media/gameroom with 120-foot screen
- Hidden safe room
- Sound and AV for every room in the house
- 5 fireplaces
- 4 garage bays
- + so much that has to be seen to be believed
How Much: $3,450,000
When: This home has been on the market for just over two weeks.
Why: With nearly 9,000 square feet of deluxe craftmanship, this award-winning home in Franklin, Tennessee was designed by noted Memphis architect Lavelle Walker and has been featured in Nashville House & Home & Garden. Walker is known for his revival of classic design, with close attention paid to architectural detail, proportion, and scale, and thorough research of architectural history. Walker integrated 200-year-old architectural elements with state-of-the-art amenities to build this European-style home. An entrance features a large terrace, massive ceiling heights, and exquisite trim work. These historical elements are contrasted with vibrant custom colors and elegant design that creates a jaw-dropping environment.
The year the home was built--2007--it received the following awards from the Showcase of Homes Awards, as decided by the Home Builders Association of Middle TN:
- Best of Show
- Best Exterior
- Best Craftsmanship
- Best Landscaping
- Best Interior Merchandising
How: Make an appointment to see this home today by contacting T.J. Anderson at 615.866.4670 or [email protected].
TJ Anderson is a Nashville Realtor with Benchmark Realty who's helped countless clients both buy a home and sell a home in Nashville, Tennessee. He blogs about Nashville regularly, from Nashville-area....
Latest Blog Posts
by TJ AndersonI’m forever on the lookout for places to buy vintage furniture in Nashville. I’m also forever on the lookout for places to buy unique, handmade home decor.So, when Dashwood&
by TJ AndersonThis month we marked two years since we brought home our rescue pup, Lucy Palmer. In October, I celebrate our rescue dog; all months, I celebrate pet rescue in general.If you’re
by TJ AndersonHome design is my particular passion, but I’m inspired by all kinds of visual art forms, from mural-making to graphic design. And in a creatively focused city like Nashville,