by TJ AndersonThere’s a lot to celebrate about the Nashville food scene, and rightly, folks from around the country have been celebrating us more and more, for years now. The New York Times
From Burial Grounds To Ballparks 10 Noteworthy Nashville Headlines
3. Have you heard about the free historic home at 1818 Eastland Ave in East Nashville? Of course you have; it’s been all over social media. Just in case not, it’s that mysterious vine-covered Victorian just down the hill from Jeni’s. Apparently there were more than a few people who stepped up to the plate and claimed it, offering to relocate it elsewhere. It will be interesting to see where it actually lands.
4. Speaking of real estate, Monday saw the groundbreaking of the new $150 million Nashville Sounds Sulphur Dell ballpark just east of Bicentennial mall. The ballpark is set to be built over the next year and will be a mixed-use space that incorporates restaurants, shopping, and parking garages. Stoked!
5. 22 Reasons You Should Visit Nashville Now, according to The Huffington Post. Except that, you know, you already live here and stuff.
6. The East Nashvillian posted a very solid 2013 in review round-up.
7. Two Ten Jack opened Monday night in East Nashville’s Walden complex (ya know, where Ugly Mugs and Jeni’s lives). It’s an izakaya and ramen restaurant that’s supposed to be the bee’s knees. There’s also an eastside vegan restaurant in the works.
8. USA Today’s Travel site recently highlighted some of East Nashville’s best shops.
9. Even Forbes.com has joined the tidal wave of good press about Music City.
10. Aaaaaand joining the fray: A Travel + Leisure poll has dubbed Nashville the 10th Sexiest City in America. The least sexy city? Memphis. Wahwah.
TJ Anderson is a Nashville Realtor with Benchmark Realty who's helped countless clients both buy a home and sell a home in Nashville, Tennessee. He blogs about Nashville regularly, from Nashville-area....
Latest Blog Posts
by TJ AndersonIt’s pretty obvious, watching E! series Very Cavallari, that actress/etc. Kristin Cavallari has good taste in home stuff.The Mediterranean-influenced Nashville villa she shares
by TJ AndersonI do it for the love, not for the accolades, but nevertheless: If we’ve worked together, I hope you’ll give me a vote in the Best Real Estate Agent category on your 2018 Best of
by TJ Anderson“Best way to describe Royal Circus? Imagine if Wes Anderson + Tim Burton decided to open a furniture store together.” Well, Royal Circus, you had me at hello.I’ve been