by TJ AndersonIt’s a funny thing: When you’re young and all kinds of lessons are foisted upon you, learning gets to feeling like a chore. As you get older, and opportunities to learn new skills
My Holiday Gift Guide: 5 Cool Presents for Guys
1) iPad case from J.Crew and DODOcase: This book-like iPad cover was inspired by vintage tomes and is crafted with classic bookbinding techniques. It fits both iPad 2 and iPad 3, complete with a camera hole, and is available in a handful of different colors.
2) West Elm W+ P Design Barware Collection mason jar cocktail shaker: Brooklyn-based W + P Design collaborated with West Elm on these mason jar cocktail shakers, which--paired with a bottle of spirits--would bring real holiday cheer to a friend, coworker, or favorite client.
3) Jack Spade Leather Dopp Kit: You may want to think of gifting a dopp kit (also known as a "toiletry kit") to a guy who's often on the road. This one is made of quote unquote "buttery leather." Nom.
4) Bose AE2 Audio Headphones: A good quality pair of headphones never fails to hit the gift-giving mark.
5) Something to look forward to. Concert or sporting event tickets work great as a gift and indicate that fun still lies ahead once all the holiday hoopla has cleared.
I'll be back later this week with five gift ideas for the women in your life.
TJ Anderson is a Nashville Realtor with Benchmark Realty who's helped countless clients both buy a home and sell a home in Nashville, Tennessee. He blogs about Nashville regularly, from Nashville-area....
Latest Blog Posts
by TJ AndersonIt’s pretty obvious, watching E! series Very Cavallari, that actress/etc. Kristin Cavallari has good taste in home stuff.The Mediterranean-influenced Nashville villa she shares
by TJ AndersonI do it for the love, not for the accolades, but nevertheless: If we’ve worked together, I hope you’ll give me a vote in the Best Real Estate Agent category on your 2018 Best of