by TJ AndersonI’m prone to sharing my thoughts about the best places are to buy furniture in Nashville. About 99 percent of the time, those suggestions are locally bred Nashville shops, like
My Holiday Gift Guide: 5 Cool Presents for Guys
1) iPad case from J.Crew and DODOcase: This book-like iPad cover was inspired by vintage tomes and is crafted with classic bookbinding techniques. It fits both iPad 2 and iPad 3, complete with a camera hole, and is available in a handful of different colors.
2) West Elm W+ P Design Barware Collection mason jar cocktail shaker: Brooklyn-based W + P Design collaborated with West Elm on these mason jar cocktail shakers, which--paired with a bottle of spirits--would bring real holiday cheer to a friend, coworker, or favorite client.
3) Jack Spade Leather Dopp Kit: You may want to think of gifting a dopp kit (also known as a "toiletry kit") to a guy who's often on the road. This one is made of quote unquote "buttery leather." Nom.
4) Bose AE2 Audio Headphones: A good quality pair of headphones never fails to hit the gift-giving mark.
5) Something to look forward to. Concert or sporting event tickets work great as a gift and indicate that fun still lies ahead once all the holiday hoopla has cleared.
I'll be back later this week with five gift ideas for the women in your life.
TJ Anderson is a Nashville Realtor with Benchmark Realty who's helped countless clients both buy a home and sell a home in Nashville, Tennessee. He blogs about Nashville regularly, from Nashville-area....
Latest Blog Posts
by TJ AndersonThere’s sure been a lot of talk about Amazon over the past few weeks… But let’s focus on what might affect us here in Nashville — specifically, the Nashville real estate market
by TJ AndersonIf you live in Nashville, or you like country music, or if you ever venture onto the internet, you’ve surely seen the hot breaking news: Country star Miranda Lambert reportedly
by TJ AndersonPhoto: Slow Hand Coffee + BakeshopMost of the best celebrations have an accompanying cake — birthday cakes, wedding cakes, housewarming cakes… (That might not be a thing, but it