by TJ AndersonWe work on new-construction and renovation projects in Nashville all the time, so home design concerns — paint colors, tile choices, kitchen finishes — are a big part of my life
Urban Luxury Home of the Day: A Dream House in Hillsboro Village
By T.J. Anderson
2610 Westwood Avenue, Nashville, TN 37212
Yeah, so the title of this blog post may show a little personal bias and all, but this house just really does it for me. Unfortunately, I'm not in the market for a house right now, but maybe you are? This one is in Hillsboro Village, which is only part of what makes it such a dream.
Other things to love about 2610 Westwood Avenue:
1) Built in 1930, it has a combo of classic Tudor style and modern awesomeness, thanks to a full remodel in 2001 that included electrical and plumbing. Additional updates were made in 2010 and 2012.
2) A new roof and new paint on both the exterior and interior, plus new stainless appliances and more.
3) 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and 2,065 total square feet.
4) The bold and yet super stunning wallpaper in the dining room (Since when do I like wallpaper, much less floral wallpaper?) and tasteful, soothing paint colors throughout the rest of the home.
5) A beautiful, contemporary master bathroom.
6) The floors! Tile and traditional hardwood downstairs and white painted hardwood upstairs.
7) The huge, fenced, level backyard and deck.
Are you liking this property, too? I'll be happy to take you to see it or answer any questions you have about it. I can be reached at 615.866.4670.
TJ Anderson is a Nashville Realtor with Benchmark Realty who's helped countless clients both buy a home and sell a home in Nashville, Tennessee. He blogs about Nashville regularly, from Nashville-area....
Latest Blog Posts
by TJ AndersonI’m fascinated by studies that show the most popular stuff in America, broken down state by state. And call it comfort food, but I love how I’m rarely surprised by the most popular
by TJ AndersonOn the cultural spectrum, Nashville has an astoundingly broad mix to offer — the run of fun honky-tonks on lower Broadway, a world-class Symphony, a top-notch dining scene, a killer