by TJ AndersonThis prediction from Dwell magazine, from late last year, just made its way into my Facebook feed: “Step Aside, Subway Tile — Penny Tile Is the New Classic.” Penny tile,
Your Local ML MESS Volume 3
What time is it? It's time for the best of the worst in real estate photography.
We affectionately refer to these gems as "ML Messes." We take the best of the worst photos we have encountered on our searches for our clients. Can we get a filter in here?
If you missed the past 2 editions to the ML Mess series, check them out here:
ML Mess Volume 1
ML Mess Volume 2
1. All measurements are approximate, and based upon the wingspan of NBA Legend Michael Jordan.
2. Spacious living room....probably.
3. A master bedroom for the kid and/or carnival winner in all of us.
4. I've got a strong feline you'll love this place!
5. Housekeeper sold separately.
6. Gourmet kitchen, complete with debilitating vertigo.
7. Armchair and TV remain with home as a pair..all other furniture has turned against them.
That's it for this week! What was your favorite? Got a house to sell? Don't let instagram market your home, call us, and we'll get our professional photography team out there ASAP!
**all captions are completely satire & do not represent the pictures or homes being sold in any way**
TJ Anderson is a Nashville Realtor with Benchmark Realty who's helped countless clients both buy a home and sell a home in Nashville, Tennessee. He blogs about Nashville regularly, from Nashville-area....
Latest Blog Posts
by TJ AndersonJet back to late summer of 2013, and Imbibe magazine — “the ultimate guide to drinks culture” — was nodding to Nashville’s cocktail scene as “burgeoning.”As we dive into
by TJ AndersonIn newer homes, sure, it’s important to make sure all your details are on point, including door knobs. But with historic homes, those details tend to hold extra weight — period
by TJ Anderson16 years ago, when I was first starting out as a Nashville Realtor, I worked with a lot of post-grads and young couples, buying their first home in neighborhoods close to